[pct-l] White gas at ALL resupply points?

My girlfriend and I use a fair bit of fuel -- she likes hot breakfasts and I can't shake my love of tea and hot dinners at night.  I've been reading through Karen Berger's excellent book on the Triple Crown trails, as well as the guidebooks and Lynne Whelden's tape but haven't found an absolutely definative answer to the simple question of:

Will I be able to find white gas at all of the popular resupply stops?

I had thought of carrying a 22oz and an extra 11oz fuel bottle for long stretches.  What have people's experiences been with white gas?

TIA,

Jesse

multipart/alternative
  text/html