[pct-l] Offering rides

Hi,
I'm kinda late in offering a ride, but here it is.
I'll be getting into SD airport at 10:30AM Saturday, renting a car, and heading
to Lake Moreno (save a spot for me).  Anybody need a ride to Lake Moreno at
that time?  I'm willing to pick somebody up on the way if it's not too out of
the way.  I'll be heading back to SD Sunday mid-day and would be happy to give
rides back too.
I'm renting a car, so I don't know how big it will be.
Thanks in advance for everybody putting the ADZPCTKO together.
-flowerstorm
(John Brennan)