[pct-l] Go Light packs

I switched from several heavy (6-7 lb) packs a few years ago to a Gregory
Gravity pack.  This pack weighs in a little over 4 lbs and is designed for
rock climber with the daisy chain and rmoveable panel on the back for shoving
clombing rope into.  I shove any number of things, water bladder, tarp, wet
gear in this back panel.

The pack  holds 3500-4200 ci if I remember correctly.  It crosses the
boundary between expedition and ultra light equipment.  I like having the hip
belt for when I carry 6 liters of waters. Ultra light is nice, but the extra
2 lbs on this pack are worth the weight.

Walking on,

David Craft
Greensboro,  NC

multipart/alternative