[pct-l] Frogg Toggs

I used frogg toggs for my thru-hike last year.  They
worked great.  I carried the jacket for the whole
trip.  Picked up the pants at certain times.  Had the
pants for the WA section though.  We had 18 out of 23
days of rain in WA.  The frogg toggs were amazing.
Never got overheated and stayed dry the whole time.  I
did seam seal the jacket where the hood is with 100%
silicone.  You can get a tube at Home Depot.  Get
clear.

See everyone at the KOP.

Tony "Trail Mix" DiLorenzo