[pct-l] Shuttle from YNP

Dude asked, "Do you know if there is any shuttle out of Yosemite to any =
major city with an airport?

I found that it was quite easy to get a shuttle bus out of Yosemite in =
97 through 99. It left from the lodge 2 or 3 times a day and went down =
to the central valley, I believe it was Merced, where there were bus and =
train connections. I didn't make any kind of reservations because I =
couldn't predict when I'd be coming off the trail. It was a beautiful =
trip.

The transportation system is in a state of flux but my understanding is =
that more public transportation is being added to encourage people to =
leave cars outside the park, so I suspect things will be even easier =
this year.

You might check the web site at =
http://www.nps.gov/yose/pphtml/basics.html .

Reader