[pct-l] photon/LED flashlights

I'm not sure of which photon key chain lights you are referring to. I took
two along with me on my thru hike but they had no changeable batteries as far
as I know. The tiny off/on switch went bad on one of them. Then I
accidentally threw it into a campfire along with some candy wrappers that I
had stuffed into my shirt pocket. It exploded big time! The second one I left
in a cabin I stayed in at Ollallie Lake. It's so small and easily misplaced
so watch out if you take one. So I bought a small AA battery flashlight and
one morning before dawn the bulb burned out just as I hoisted my pack and I
had to wait an hour before it was light enough to see because I had no SPARE
BULB!!! Duhhhhh!!!! During that hour I chanted over and over : You WILL take
a spare bulb next time, you WILL take a spare bulb next time