[pct-l] ALDHA-WEST GATHERING

It is planned and it going to happen.

The Dates: September 28, 29, and 30th - Friday night (5pm) through Sunday
early afternoon (2 pm).

The Place: 25 miles East (read DRY) of Stevens Pass in Washington at the
Wenatchee Valley YMCA right on the lake and next to the State park

Transportation: There will be pickups at the Pass. A phone number will be
provided - signs will be left.

Registration: if you can make it, please let us know so there will be food.
Signs will be posted at resupply points giving further information. There is
a charge for food and lodging from the YMCA.

Contact: Coordinator Chris Bailey at hikertrash@earthlink.net

This is something to look forward to: the annual ALDHA-West Gathering. A
time to reconnect with other long distance hikers, a time to meet friends, a
time to share your experiences with others, a time to show what works, and a
time to EAT.

For those of you on the trail this year, we hope you can come and join us
for a night or 2 at this year's Gathering. The fast ones could already be
done, but for many of you, this can be a great layover.

Look for the Posters and we hope to see you.  Have a great trekking
experience.

Marshall Karon
President, ALDHA-West

P.S. If you need something in the Portland area or need a place to stay in
town, contact us at (503) 232-5271.