[pct-l] Mountain Travelers - Gear List

recommendations form his own closet.
 =20
Thanks for your analysis Ryan. Your comments are quite helpful as usual. =
I know sources for some of the items but would appreciate  leads on =
where to find others such as the Schoeller dryskin pants, the Kong =
crampons, the Dolomite parka, and the Lite tools headlamp.

Do you have any suggestions about light weight (relatively of course) =
boots that work well with crampons?

What are your thoughts on the length of an ice axe and aluminum in the =
head and shaft?

Reader

multipart/alternative
  text/html