[pct-l] on TP an alternatives

OK, with the risk of upsetting people's queasiness:

In Asia people do not use toiletpaper but wipe with the left hand
(that's why it's offensive to touch someone else with the left
hand...) with a bit of water. They are very good at using a little
cup and some water first, then use the hands, then wash the hands.
I've only been able to use this way when severely ill with diarrhea.

This 'going' in the wilds is one thing I am not looking forward to.

Courage, fun and bliss to the people starting in April!

Saskia
--
"If this is paradise, I wish I had a lawn mower"