[pct-l] Re:Marmot question

How about a hiker's trekking pole being attacked by a Marmot at the foot of
Forester. Remember, Rainmaker?

Namaste, Maggot

--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

Celebrating The Journey is a free, weekly
email newsletter, full of resources and
quotes, humor and coaching to support you
in having the life you REALLY want. Visit
http://www.tothesummit.com to subscribe.

"Man, unlike the animals, has never learned
that the sole purpose of life is to enjoy it."
        Samuel Butler