[pct-l] FYI???

-=Jeff & Donna Saufley=-wrote:

"The Century 21 Office in Agua Dulce no longer accepts packages; last
year
delivery was shifted to Richard's Canyon Market, who ultimately was able
open an Express Post Office in the store.  Unfortunately, the post
office
and Richard's went under, and there is no longer a business in Agua
Dulce
accepting packages (at least this year)."

Not that I am intentionally contradicting Jeff & Donnas' kindness, but
the new Century 21 is accepting packages. I just did not want anyone
getting confused because I post Century 21's address information a
couple of weeks ago. The plus of going through Jeff & Donna is that they
are willing to ship out your packages also, (and open their home and
pick you up and......) where-as that is not an option at the new Century
21.

Sincerely,
Valerie

multipart/alternative