[pct-l] Ankle Pain

My experience is much like Jeffrey's. I did have the
ankle cleaned out and it helped a good deal. That was
about 5 years ago, 3 years before I did my 600 mi PCT
journey. Like, Jeffrey, the ankle is very prone to
turning and a mild "turn" for others is a 3-day swelling
and limping event for me. I am finding that Glucosamine
and MSM (sulfur) are working really well. Nothing will
make the ankle 20 years old rather than 50, but that's
what seems to help the most.

I also use and like a homeopathic remedy (both topical
and tablets) called Traumeel.

Sometimes we can't undo what the years have done. And it
certainly doesn't mean we have to stop being out there!

Best of luck to the Class of 2001!

Namaste, Maggot (Margo Chisholm)

  The doctor recommended surgery.  Maybe

This mail was sent through Sopris Webmail http://webmail.sopris.net