[pct-l] A word to thru-hikers from TCSM!!!

Greetings and congratulations to the thru-hiker class of 2001!!!!!!!!!

It is my most fervent hope that all of you who are heading out on your
exciting adventures have achieved inner peace and harmony with whatever sort
of stove you have chosen to carry.  If you are carrying the amazing Tin Can
Stove, then you know that you are among the fortunate few.  If you are
desirous of carrying one, but do not yet have one, by all means let me know
and I will send you one either at home or on the trail. And if you have
chosen (shudder) other stove options, then that is a decision that only you
can make, and I wish you well.

However, for those who are carrying the amazing Tin Can Stove, you are
likely to be the object of great envy from those whose stoves (let's face
it) are just not as "cool" as yours.  In fact, you might even feel a few
pangs of guilt as you munch on your hot dinner while watching your fellow
hikers taking their whisperlite apart for the upteenth time, trying to
figure out why the damn thing keeps clogging!

Let them know that Tin Can Stove Man also feels their pain, and that they
have not been forgotten.  Please let them know that anyone who desires to
"change horses in mid-stream," as they say, can simply email me from the
trail (or more likely from a public library at a trail town).  I will rush
them an amazing Tin Can Stove, general delivery, at the next town stop up
the trail.  As always, this service will be provided for free.

Have a wonderful hike, whatever sort of stove you carry-- I'm actually quite
jealous of ya'll!  And thanks for spreading the word about the amazing Tin
Can Stove!!

Up, Up, and Aflame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TCSM