[pct-l] Nike - The great conspiracy

My analogy, based on another gripe of mine, would be if
Exxon were selling gas at half price, I still wouldn't patronize the company
because of longstanding ill-feelings over the Valdez oil spill. I'd simply
go somewhere else, probably right up the street a block.

    I tend to agree with you about Exxon. I avoid buying
their gas whenever practical that includes paying a few cents a gallon
more someplace else.
John

text/html (html body -- converted)
---