[pct-l] Nike - The great conspiracy

Ron,

    I support your stand on this issue as well as you taking time to
post the information about the Nike field trial of their shoes.

    I also don't buy Nike any more since as far as I know, they make all
their shoes in only one width which is too narrow for me and hurts my
feet. I buy New Balance for a simple reason -- they fit better than any
other brand I've tried.

    As to Nike's use of "sweat shops", I'm not sure how true this is and
how much is exaggeration and distortion by people needing to have a
vendetta against some company.

    So, THANK YOU for all your work as webmaster for all of us!

John Mertes