[pct-l] Garbage and new fee

 Almost forgot! We were alittle dismayed at garbage found in camping area at
7 and a half mile campstop. We all did our share and packed out " Bud" cans
and orange peelings thrown in firepits.  It seems this kind of disrespect
only happens within  a days hike of a trailhead. Also the price of the
daypass is now 5.00 instead of last years 3.00. You will need two of these
for a overnighter. Water in restrooms at trailhead is off and restrooms
closed at trailhead. ( Sana-cans are at trailhead though)