[pct-l] Favor: Need info from Data Book

Hello all,

I'm trying to track down where my drift box to Mt. Laguna ended up. I used Ben Go's Data Book for zip codes and would like to know what is listed there as the zip for Mt. Laguna. (My copy is inside the drift box) If anyone has that book, would you please post this info?

That box contains most importantly my guide book sections for tread beyond Warner Springs.

BTW, 91948 is the correct zip for Mt. Laguna.

Thanks in advance,

Sassafras

P.S. No water as of 3/30 at Laguna Campground because of pipe break.

Horse trough at Pioneer Mail Picninc area full.

Horse trough near Cuyamaca Reservoir on Sunrise Highway (1 mi. west of PCT) full but reservoir itelf, where did it go? It looked farther away than .7 mi.

Water in Chariot Canyon springs.

Thanks to trail angel-deposited water at gate near S2 close to Scissors Crossing :-}

Water in San Felipe Creek.

These were the only water sources I checked between Mt. Laguna and Scissors.

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.