From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of David planning
PCNST
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 2:24 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] becoming concrete

Somehow it was all kind of abstract until I actually cut out the Section A
pages from the Wilderness Press book today for use in hiking.   Something
about cutting pages out of a book...   how much more so for the through
hikers.    For me, it's just a half a section per month for the next ten
years or so.   But still, something about actually doing mile 0 Monday
morning, 30 years after I first thought about it, is somewhat surprising
to me!    I will be interested to see if I can stick to my plan:

http://www.oakapple.net/pcnst.html