From: "Kevin Mulligan" <mulligankevin@yahoo.com>
To: "Karen Elder" <wild_mind@earthlink.net>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 10:12 AM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] narrow minded posts

I'm getting a little confused here. I am not sure how your note was tagged
onto my dis-list. Hmmm...dang computers!

To answer your question, yes...I live in Boston. A snooty neighborhood named
Brookline to be exact. Though I take pride that I live on the border the
more collegiate neighborhood of Boston.  Originally, from NY (please don't
hold it against me) I moved here 6 years ago after graduating from college.
After quickly climbing the corporate ladder for a small medical software
company I have recently (and thankfully) gathered my wits and realized that
this is type of work/life is not for me. And so, I am taking off this June
for a x-country trip, canoeing and backpacking as much as possible along the
way, before tackling the PCT in April of 2002.  I meant no insult by my use
of term "narrow minded posts" and it was not directed at anyone in
particular. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

-Kevin