[pct-l] illegals, legals and water

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brick Robbins"
Margo Cruse wrote:
>I don't know if I could turn down someone
>that needed water so I think for the start
>of PCT Thru hike I am doing I will try to
>carry some extra (Maybe half a liter) just
>in case someone needs it. That means anyone.

That will work well when you meet a string of 10 thirsty
illegals.............. That's about 2 oz each.
-Brick
--
Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go
- T.S. Eliot

All I can say, Brick, is "Only those who risk going too far can possibly
find out how far they can go".

Most of the people on this list would be embarrassed to ignore a hiker in
need. Some extend that to "human in need".

Hike your own life,
.-=Karen
Albuquerque, NM, USA