[pct-l] Hikers starting April 23rd?

Myself and two other hikers are planning on starting our hike for diabetes
on April 23rd; our plane will arrive in San Diego on the 22nd, and we
should be leaving from Campo early on the 23rd.  In light of the whole
safety in numbers idea, we're hoping to connect with few other thru-hikers
(hopefully planning on a reasonably fast pace) to start the first few days
with.

If anyone is interested, please email me.

thanks,
Rob
www.hikefordiabetes.org

------
Last week, I went to a furniture store to look for a decaffeinated
coffee table. They couldn't help me.
-Steven Wright