[pct-l] Re: Southern Section and Immigrant Worries

I will leave the list after ADZPCTKO. This is why:>Go home wetback.

Please don't "troll" for flames quite so obviously.........

Several new folks don't understand your brand of humor, and I know of one
bunch of thru-hikers who are avoiding the adz kop just because you have
scared them so much.

Though I find your posts humorous, they don't really promote the "warm and
fuzzy" feeling I'd like the list to have.

You might want to consider the "wherefore and why" of your posts before you
send them out for 700 people to read. I don't really care if you look like
a jerk, but you might.

-Brick
--
Brick Robbins