[pct-l] more on dayhikers vs drug runners

Note my original inquiry was about the "armed and dangerous"
illegal drug traffickers,
mentioned on the PCTA trail condition page, not
illegal immigrants, which have been part of the border environment
for a long time.

I received a number of helpful comments,
and if I can rearrange things to undo a commitment here on April 29,
I think the resolution will be
to join the ADZPCTKO events on April 27-28 to do the border area,
then continue to Pioneer Mail in the next few days - and for the week
of April 1-7, do all that hot dry stuff from Cuyamaca Reservoir to Warner
Springs.    The web page

http://www.pcta.org/news/events/adzpctko.shtml

gives the flavor.    How far in advance does one need to reserve car
campsites at Lake Morena?