[pct-l] Sub-kilo bags?

I'm just trying to find out some information about a few candidate
sleeping bags I have for an upcoming thru-hike.  I've narrowed it down to
two: the REI Sub-Kilo, which I should be able to get my hands on for $100,
and the Western Mountaineering Highlite.  I know the Highlite is a
generally superior bag, but it's also 2x the cost, and doesn't have the
Pertex coating that the Subkilo has.

So, with that in mind, I'm hoping to get opinions from people that have
tried either; I'm going ultralight on this hike, so the WM is VERY
appealing, but the cost ($220) is a bit scary.

thanks,
Rob Cole
www.hikefordiabetes.org