[pct-l] Eric's resupply

Eric, your info matches mine except the zip for Idyllwild. I'll have to c=
heck on that. The lettter I got back from Elk Lake made no mention of a p=
ackage storeage/handling fee. Package to Elk Lake must be sent by UPS. Th=
ey are having new showers installed and the store and restaurant will be =
up and running. The letter I received from Timberline WY'East Store state=
d a $2.00 package fee.

Enjoy your hike!

Bill<br clear=3Dall><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a href=

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---