[pct-l] Address discrepencies

Howdy All,

I'm finalizing my mail drop lists and have found some discrepencies in zip codes etc. between Jardine's book, the Guidebooks, Cragi's trip planner, and other sources (surprisingly not that many).  Here's what I'm guessing is right based on one or more sources agreeing.  You might want to double check to see what you have for these.  Again these are guesses on my part, not necessarily accurate.

Mt. Laguna  91948

Idyllwild  92549

c/o Century 21  / 33302 Agua Dulce Canyon Rd.  / Agua Dulce 91350

Elk Lake Resort / 60000 Century Dr. / Bend, OR 97702

Stehekin  98852

If anybody knows one of these is wrong, i'd love a heads up.  Plus, does anybody know the fees for Elk Lake or Timberline Lodge?

Eric (Tapeworm AT96 - 98)