[pct-l] Amigo needs Poles

AAAAHHHHRRRRRIIIIBBBBBBAHHHHHH!
Hola Compadres!
I sure hope everyone is doing okalee-dokelee nowadays.
 I send a shout out to all the 2000 hiking homies.
Word!  I also send a shout out to tincanstoveman, who
is a very kind soul.  thanks Tinny! The same goes to
Mr. Peter (Powerful Tiger) Haskell.  Thanks for the
book!

Anyhow, I do bring business, and a very particular
question for some of you.  I've mentioned it before,
and sadly still have a bad case of bad elbows, caused
by hiking poles.  I am unsure of what caused it,
wondering if it was how hard I dig my poles into the
trail, or if it was an inappropriate ergonomic
position I had my unadjustables in (dang! I sound like
a doctor!).  I am looking to pick up a pair springy
poles (quite possibly the leki makalu pair) and
wondering if anyone had any comment.  REI has them for
$130.  Has anyone seen a better deal on poles, or seen
a doctor for the same condition and have a different
remedy?

Gracias!

Train hard 2001-ers!
-Amigo