[pct-l] Help???

Valerie- :Like John, I am in the EMS field. I have been a firefighter/emt for
almost 25 yrs. I used to carry more than is practical. I have it pretty well
shaved down to what is likely to be needed.
Here are a few things I think are necessary:

Aleve or the  anti inflammatory of your choice

foot stuff-
Johnson and Johnson blister block[I much perfer them to Second Skin, I have
field tested both]
J&J waterproof cloth medical tape
mole skin
duct tape

neosporin or some other anti bacterial ointment

4x4 sterile and non sterile dressings

bandaids

a couple of rolls of cling or roller gauze

a perscription of antibiotics

pain killers stronger than aleve[except for people like me that can't handle
it!]

My 1st Aid kit fits in a zip lock bag and weighs 4 oz or so. I think it covers
most bases. I used to carry snake bite kits and ladder splints. I don't think
all that stuff is necessary.
A good 1st Aid class wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Happy Trails
Tom in Sacramento Ca