Fwd: [pct-l] eco challenge footware

Mr. Trout - if those were the BEST running shoes she could find during
training for the eco challenge, then ............
 Actually it would be very interesting to know what the people who finished
and/or won wore although it would probably have little to do with hiking the
PCT. They went less than a mere 100 miles on foot during the race, I do
believe. But if any executives from the footware company with the big N on
the side of shoe were watching that "foot"ing, I bet they winced right along
with the woman in pain. For many people, seeing is believing

multipart/mixed
  message/rfc822
---