[pct-l] anti-people

"Reynolds,WT"

"...I'm not anti-waste. I'm anti-people. Can anyone match that?"  Yep,
move to (I hope no one off the list reads this) anyplace in Siskiyou,
Lassen, Lake or particularly, Modoc County. Virtually all of the towns,
with an exception or two, in those counties are higher in elevation than
people. AND, with NO big towns/cities anywhere near them.  LOVE it up
here   :)   As a friend of mine said, "I'm a hick from the sticks and
proud of it!" And, we don't have to drive somewhere to get to "the
out-of-doors"; we live in IT (I live within 30 minutes of three
wilderness areas). Oh man,  have I started yet something else???
Seriously, my husband and I are blessed to have been able to make a
living and stay up here.  I raised my two daughters in Yreka with a
population of only 7000+.  And, they still (and I hope always) would
rather swim in a stream or lake, than a swimming pool.

JoAnn