[pct-l] Power Crunch in Calif.

Monte,
    Living in Paradise (almost) in Northern California, my power stayed
on. Of course I'm on the Oregon (I think) power grid because I'm so far
north.

    However never fear about us starving. We always have the BBQ, even
propane fueled, and our propane camping stoves available. The stuff may
be too heavy for a thru-hiker but we ain't going nowhere except in our
4WD SUV's.

    Thanks for the recipe anyway. I may try to simplify it so it's just
a keep dumping into the pot process until ready to eat out of the pot.
Less hassle, hotter food.

John

multipart/alternative
  text/html