[pct-l] PRIMUS liquid pressurized gas - available along the trail?

Nathan and other specialized gas users:

I believe most L.D. hikers will find that re-supplying along the way
will present the dilemma of pop-tarts vs. oreo cookies snak paks,
etc. and surely can not be relied upon for specialized pressurized
gas that may be hard to find even at well stocked sporting goods stores.

For this very reason I researched the specifics as to mailing yourself fuel.
IT IS O.K. !!!!!  (see below from USPS web site).

Since I don't think you'll be washing dishes in the kitchens in which you
eat to make money while hiking, there is no reason not to stock up on
fuel from the get-go (C-H-E-A-P-E-R-!!!!!!) and mail it to yourself.
I'll bet if you are lucky enough to find Primus Canisters, they will be
twice
as expensive as if you buy them in advance and mail them to yourself.

Steve

342.22 Mailable Gases
The following are examples of mailable gases:
a. Butane. Butane (UN1011) and Receptacles, small
(UN2037) with butane or butane mixtures are Division
2.1 flammable gases. Butane gases that can qualify
as ORM-D materials are acceptable only in domestic
mail via surface transportation when properly
prepared under 342.3 and Packaging Instruction 2A
in Appendix C.
b. Oxygen, Compressed. Oxygen (UN1072) is a
Division 2.2 nonflammable gas and is acceptable
in domestic mail only if it can be reclassified
as an ORM-D material. The requirements in 342.3
and Packaging Instruction 2B in Appendix C must
be followed.
c. Propane. Propane is a Division 2.1 flammable
gas and is acceptable in domestic mail via surface
transportation only if it can be reclassified as an
ORM-D material. The requirements in 342.3 and
Packaging Instruction 2A in Appendix C must be followed.
Propane is nonmailable in domestic mail via air transportation

342.3 Packaging
Mailable compressed gases must be packaged to protect valves
and fittings and to ensure integrity of the primary receptacle
during transport. Containers must use recessed valves, screw
thread caps, tap closures, or other means to prevent accidental
discharge.  The following conditions apply:
a. Nonmetal Containers. A mailable gas is acceptable in an
other-than-metal primary receptacle if the water capacity
is 4 fluid ounces (7.22 cubic inches) or less.

342.4 Marking and Documentation
For surface transportation, parcels containing mailable gases
must be plainly and durably marked on the address side with
"Surface Mail Only" and "ORM-D" immediately following or below
the proper shipping name (i.e., consumer commodity). A shipper's
declaration for dangerous goods is not required for mailable
gases sent via surface transportation