[pct-l] Reality Inflation

Having impugned the reputation of Feathered Friends, a word in their favor: they told me the bag would take 6 to 8 weeks to deliver. They had it at my door in 3 weeks. And the quality of workmanship looks very high.

I think forums like this are a better remedy than law suits for this sort of thing. Businesses live and die on reputation, and the internet gets the word out with amazing efficiency. A single offhand remark on a highly specialized newsgroup can bust or boom a company's stock, and sway a lot of buying decisions. That kind of power is a hell of a lot more lightweight than the courts.