[pct-l] Digital copy of Ben Go's PCT Data Book trail info?

Does anyone know how I could get a digital file with the PCT Data Book trail information data in it, say a spreadsheet or delimited file? I'd like to incorporate the data into my own spreadsheet itinerary/inventory. I'm a big fan of Craig Giffen's most righteous PCT Planning Program (http://www.newestindustry.com/pct/pctplan/pctplan.html). I'd like to program a similar sort of thing in a spreadsheet to help coordinate with my resupply angels, maybe adding a bell or whistle. For instance, my daily range is small enough that I'll frequently head off trail for water, and it'd be cool if the schedule reflected that. I'd be more than happy to make the resulting spreadsheet freely available, for what it's worth.

One way to get this data digital is to type it in, as Messrs. Giffen & Go seem to have done. It would be nice to avoid this. I have the PCTA receipt for the hardcopy book, if that helps.

Could someone forward this request to the right place, if they know what that is?

Many thanks...

Ken Kaplan
Bonny Doon, CA