[pct-l] re: Pink Motel

Subject: [pct-l] pink motel

>more widely know as the "Pink Motel."

>thanks for that one guys (brick and weathercarrot).  i was expecting a
>waterless camp near I-10 to be possibly the worst night of the trip...

>doug

Yeah, I wish I had known about the Pink Motel. I ended up with the
experience you will avoid Doug. I camped in a sand storm about 2 miles
before I-10. Definitely not fun, but pretty funny looking back on it. The
best part was when the wind would hit the opening of my sleeping back at the
precise angle and inflate it like a balloon with a loud "smack"!

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com