[pct-l] one final radio note

not to promote escallation to "AT style flame war",
but one last note regarding radios on the trail:

>But I have the converse "right" to NOT=20
>listen to their radio.

>Carry the headset - or leave the noise at home.

Unfortuneately you don't have the above mentioned right,
or to make demands on hikers techniques.

Taking a headphoneless radio=20
may provide more entertainment than listening. =20

I think the root of this issue lies in a previous
writing where I explained I would appreciate everyone
to be curteous enough not to tackle me in the dirt
as I walk by exposing you to small radio blah blah blah
for 30 seconds to one minute tops.  I'd probably even
turn it down or off if I saw ya coming.  All the laughter=20
provoking balogna aside, assumptions would have to be
made that I'd turn the friggin' thing off when I got
near your camp. (c-mountain).  And hide my shoes.

On reception, I remember a road trip we took ca. 1994
from San Diego to Washington D.C.  Even with FM we got
country - pearl jam - country - pearl jam - western - pearl jam
etc. etc. etc.

Steve "gone hiking on the weekends" Courtway

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---