[pct-l] radios in the outdoors

this is getting ridiculous, but o.k.:

Belcher writes:

>While I believe that people have the right to do what they want when =
they=20
>want, I also believe that people also deserve respect.  If I want to be =

>bothered by disrespectful people who don't care that their radios are=20
>disrupting everyone else around them, I will ride the New York City =
subway,=20
>not hike in the great outdoors.

Time duration in the woods: 1 day - 6 months.
Time duration you have to put up with me passing you by with my AM
radio keeping me informed as to what up in the outside world:  30 =
seconds
to 1 minute max.  I THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THAT W/OUT YOUR EXPERIENCE
BEING RUINED !!!!!!

take a look at your knickname and tell me who cares about disrupting =
people
around them.

Steve

multipart/alternative