[pct-l] Shave you legs!!

Monte is right.  I did shave my legs before I started
and one or two times while hiking the souther section.
 I didn't get one tick on me which was nice.  The
reason for this is that when you are walking along and
the brush rubbing your legs ticks can grab onto your
hair.  With shaved, smooth legs there isn't anything
to grab onto.

After the southern section though I didn't do it at
all.  It gets tough to shave period when you only have
3 min to shower.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the ADZPCTKOP this
year.  I will be there early on Friday morning for all
of you 2001 hikers.

Tony "Trail Mix"
PCT 2000