[pct-l] radios

Belcher writes:

>you're frightening off wildlife that you may have had=20
>the chance to see, had you not given the warning with the radio.

besides the fact that other (read: bodily) nosies=20
probably scare off wild animals as well,  the sole
purpose of the a.m. radio is to detach one's self
from nature and get back to civilization for a short
while.  for me, this includes NO DEER AND NO MARMOTS !!!!!

Steve

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---