[pct-l] Sharp TM -20

I used a sharp TM-20 on most of my PCT hike last year. It was a great
way to keep in touch with family and freinds, and several other thru-hikers
that I met were also using them, so it was a good way to keep in contact
with those hikers too. I enjoyed e-mailing the people that were behind me
with information on the trail and their next supply stop. Only once did I
have
a problem, and that was in Stehekin, Washington were there was a satellite
phone, so my scientific find based on principles and methods of using a
sharp TM-20 along the PCT is they just don't work on satellite phones.
Jeff Z.