[pct-l] old shoes with new soles

Hi,

I just had my trusty hiking boots resoled and had new inlays made. I
figured, after following the boot vs sneaker thread for a while, that
I'd best go with 'tried an tested'. My hiking boots feel wonderful
with the new soles, they really got some bounce back. The leather
uppers are still fine after years of use and I am used to them.
The new inlays should help with my problem with spraining my ankles.
According to the shoemaker my collapsed arches contribute to the
ankle problem. Maybe it is psychological, but I really feel more
secure with the new inlays. We'll see!

Saskia