[pct-l] 19 Ounce Solo Tent

Brawny has made a new solo tent which she and I designed. It weighs only =
19 ounces and we are calling it the Cherokee. She plans to take it on =
the PCT this year. It is made of 1.1 ounce sil-nylon, features a =
vestibule, mesh door, sewn-in floor and a rear window with storm =
closure. Two hiking poles support the front, and a 20" cafe curtain rod =
supports the back. The curtain rod weighs about a half-ounce. Photos are =
on-line, and can be seen at:

http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws/BRchertent.html=20
=20
David Mauldin