[pct-l] Tin Can Stove Website

Hello all hikers!!!

It is once again I, Tin Can Stove Man!!!

Many of you have written me asking if I have a web site with instructions
for making the amazing Tin Can Stove!!!

Well, being a lo-tech sort of superhero, I don't!!

But despair not, for such a web site does exist, and that site is:
http://www.pcthiker.com/pages/gear/pepsistoveinstruct.shtml

The instructions on this page are not exactly the process I use, especially
since it seems easier to use the awl from a Swiss Army Knife than fooling
around with all those power tools, but the end result is essentially the
same stove.  Also, I'm not too crazy about the term Pepsi Can Stove, since
the design really has nothing to do with that particular corporation.
Still, for all you DIY-er's out there, this site is pretty good.

But, if you do not care to do it yourself, you can still send me your
snail-mail address, and get a free stove! The amazing Tin Can Stove Man
production shop remains in full-swing, especially for those starting
thru-hikes this year.  Remember, don't make a terrible mistake-- use the
amazing Tin Can Stove!!!!!!!!

Up, up, and aflame!
TCSM