[pct-l] solar batteries / digital cams on the trail

> Don't forget to bring enough storage to enable you to keep all those =
photos!

> Discounting any attempt as being enviornmentally-friendly, why not =
just bring
along a set of alkaline's and purchase mroe as-needed along the way?

well, seeing as how I don't wanna pay to get developed (or keep) that =
picture
of the marmot with his blinking eyes closed, and experiment with =
different
evening exposures when photographing mt. ritter and banner peak, and the =
fact
that there is no AM-PM from Vermillion to Mt. Whitney, or cloudy days in
the Sierras in July, would anyone agree digital cam./solar charger isn't =
a boneheaded idea ?

Steve

multipart/alternative
  text/html