[pct-l] Buy and Mail Re-supply

Swiss Miss writes:

> 1. You don`t have to worry about the opening hours of the post office.

As I have pontificated here before, leave the electronics home, i.e., you
don't even need a watch!  The only issue that you will need a watch for
(unless you are a particularly anal individual) might be to time your arrival
at a post office before it closes.  However, under most conditions, you
generally can figure out the approximate time of day and know how your timing
will or wont work out.  I LOVED not knowing or caring what time of day it
was.  IT DOESN'T MATTER OUT THERE!

Sorry, I don't mean to yell.

Greg "Strider" Hummel