[pct-l] Buy and Mail Re-supply

I would be curious of a couple of things
1. How much exactly did it cost you total for all drift box shipments =
and
re-supplying along the trail?

2. What did you do for areas that now either have no post office, does =
not
mail out or for the now 12 areas that accept only UPS? (Do to the =
closures
of  Agua Dulce, Ollalie Lake Guard Station, VVR if they are not open =
this
season, etc.)

3. What did you do about gear that you no longer wanted to carry or gear
that you would need. This system would require you to carry all your =
gear
throughout the entire hike and drift items ahead of you? Now your =
talking
more money for the shipment. (Not considering the postage hike that is =
in
effect this year)

I mean I like your idea but how money efficient is this system. The =
whole
point of planning the re-supply ahead of time would be to make sure that
they are not stuck in these (as of this year) "problem areas"! And how =
many
people out here like to carry that kind of cash or even credit cards =
with
them? If there is one thing I have learned about hikers is, with our
services with The Box Drop, that they want to save money. Please don't =
take
this wrong this system would be very well thought out for people who =
like to
re-supply on the way. I agree with you there and I truly like the flow =
of
it.

Valerie