[pct-l] Re: [at-l] I need a cold weather stove

MSR XKG  ($99 at REI)...had 3 yrs now for on several Sections as
well as peakbaging and  winter snowshoeing and climbing...
it is **LOUD**- but reliable at -20 F, fast boil, and easy to light.
 Easy to clean- has a shaker pinin the orfice-- few shakes when
it sputters and you are good for several more quarts of gas.
Burns regular, unleaded, white or kerosene
with another nozzle (supplied, with little flat wrench).

All my buddies end up using it when there stoves freeze,
fail to start or otherwise don't work..and that XKG keeps on
going...and going...and going......