[pct-l] winter stoves

Ken,

you say you don't like the MSR whisperlight stove.  I
have used the international very extensively putting
it through an AT and colorado trail thru hike and had
only one problem with the jets becoming compressed
after 2500 miles of use.  I should also add that
dealing with MSR was great they supplied me with a
brand new MSR whisperlight international from an
outfitter in town along my colorado trail thru-hike.
I would not hesitate in taking their products into the
backcountry with the experience I have had.  I also
know that the MSR XKG is a stove intended more for
high altitude and cold weather usage.  Just something
I thought I would add to the conversation.  Take it
easy.

BJ Barrus