[pct-l] CDT routes?

<< I'm looking to do a section of the CDT possibly between Lake
 City, CO and some where near Santa Fe, NM.  I need to figure out the route
 so if you could suggest any trails, maps, and anyother route resources for
 this section you got would be helpful.  Thanks >>

Nate -- On his Calendar Triple Crown attempt, Brian plans to resupply in Lake
City CO, Pagosa Springs CO, Chama NM, Ghost Ranch NM, Cuba NM and Grants NM.
All except Ghost Ranch are post offices.  Hope this helps.

For those interested, Brian is presently northbound on the AT, and reached
Waynesboro, VA last Friday, February 9.  That's 841 miles from Springer
Mountain, GA in 40 days.  He's now 7 or 8 days ahead of schedule, partly
because of super weather.  That can change fast.

For more info about Brian's hike, check my web site:  <A
HREF="homestead.juno.com/roy.robinson/Main.html">
homestead.juno.com/roy.robinson/Main.html.</A>