  From: Reynolds, WT=20
  To: 'Bob Moulder' ; Reynolds, WT ; 'Camping List' ; Reynolds, Ginnie=20
  Cc: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net=20
  Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 10:08 PM
  Subject: RE: Prototype Pack-More Info

  I am hoping to get other people to test the pack because I can't. I =
don't have the time. I am hopeful that the pack, being simply a copy of =
an existing pack, will have minor problems. I did try the water =
suspending trick with the Kelty. It worked well. Marketing it is no big =
deal. Money isn't the issue. You can't get rich selling backpacking =
gear. I expect three or four prototypes before I finally get the one I =
want for Ginnie.

  Thanks,

  tom

multipart/alternative